Program & Project Management
Charterpoint offers program and project management that you can rely on in relation to the effective governance and the support of projects. Our people hold relevant industry certifications such as PRINCE2 and Agile as well as extensive experience in delivering projects on time and to budget.
We have the capability to implement frameworks built on excellent management practices to enable organisations to deliver strategic initiatives. This includes hands-on day-to-day support with clear reporting to provide transparency and a clear line of sight from top to bottom. We ensure there is full traceability from strategic planning through execution and sustainment activities and realisation of benefits.
Importantly, we continually improve on the foundations put in place and ensure alignment with broader organisational transformation objectives.
One of the ways in which we achieve this is through the use of appropriate tools such as the business process mapping system, Holocentric. Every project involves a multitude of governance touch points and Holocentric assists in providing clarity about the processes that need to be followed as well as dependencies on a range of internal and external suppliers. Charterpoint uses Holocentric as a business process mapping tool to enhance tools such as MS Sharepoint and Project Server.
- Planning, scheduling and estimating support
- Program benefits management
- User requirements
- Business and functional specifications and use case development
- Benefits management
- Risk management
- Issue management
- Dependency management
- Product management process
- Resource management
- Program and project reporting
- Change management and controls
- Program and project change control
- Transition management and business readiness
- Sustainment and asset management
- Quality control
- Information and configuration management
- Workshop and project Stage Gates
- Training, elearning and skills development